Sunday, October 15, 2006

I-1 Ralph & Nelda's Wedding


I-1 Ralph & Nelda's Wedding Posted by Picasa

After looking through the book for more 'easy' blocks, I discovered there were more 9-patches than I'd originally noticed. These were easy to cut out and sew, so these were my next steps of confidence. In the last two weeks I've done 6 blocks, and I haven't really been updating like I should. That's why today I'm spending time doing all the web updates!

Like I mentioned before, 9-patches aren't hard. I don't pin as much as I should, but I've been lucky with these minatures that my points usually match up. Pinning is a last resort. This block came together quickly and nicely, which makes me like it even more! =)

Mum's Jane: 18/0/0/382

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I love the colors you picked out.I am trying to make one myself but I cannot get the software to print on my computer, so I have no patterns to use yet. Any ideas for me